.

the time is...

My lovely ♥ Followers.. tq folo me! =)

Monday, June 22, 2009

thank for raise me up..=)

You Raise Me Up

Dis song especially dedicate to my beloved abah for this father's day n also to my luvly mother...
thank you for raise me up along this 20 years..
i love all of u so much.. i'll try to be great daughter to u'all... pray for my success..:)


When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.

You raise me up...
To more than I can be.




i love to watch dis video...juz nice n very aspired okeyyy...:)



1 comment:

sHaH said...

helo helo...
ada org tak...

kalo ada...
meh singgah blog kite..
ada award utk awak..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin