.

the time is...

My lovely ♥ Followers.. tq folo me! =)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

precious memories..=)

reminder! this entry consist lots of pichas..if you dont like it..pls blah!

salam sumer!
hallo guyssssss...
hye hye hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
wah..today dh 14 June 2011..
how time fliesssss..
another 4 days to go before i'm turned to new age!
yeayyyy..i'll turn 22 on this coming Saturday..
oh! feel so old..hahahahhaa..
but anyway..age is just a number am i right?..the most important is i'm still young at heart..
HAHAHAHAHAHA..:)

ok stop babbling..on today entry i just want to share the precious memories on my brother wedding that held on 4 June 2011 at my home sweet home..

oh by the way, i would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Newlywed to my beloved abg ngah n kak ngah..hope berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat..
and and..semoga dpt anak cpt2..can't wait to play with another anak buah..hehehehe..


 all the pictures worth a thousand words :)

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...


my big bro - couple of minutes before akad nikah session..


officially husband & wife..alala..suke la teww!


 posing sakan..


 nani..SIL..me..my luvly ABAH..


 sengal time with my SIL & nani..


 cam-whoring..pls ignore the girl with the braces..hahah.. :)



am i cute? hahaha..


 mouth-watering strawberry moist chocolate cake!


 my lovely parents..love u so much MAK + ABAH..


 alaa..bucuk-bucuk~


 my lil niece..with her grandma & grandpa..

 BB geng..

 dgn si raja sehari..;]

with bb hana n mamanya :)

thats only a few pic that i can shared here with you guys..
want to view more pictures?
view at my facebook ok!

do add me : http://www.facebook.com/mszatil89

thanks youuuuuu..
assalamualaikum =]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin