.

the time is...

My lovely ♥ Followers.. tq folo me! =)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy teacher's day

salam sumer!
sempena hari guru yang jatuh every 16 Mei...so, aku nak buat ucapan! hihi
ohh sblm itu nak nyanyi Selamat hari guruuuuuu..selamat hari guruuuu..Selamat hari guruuuuuu..selamat hari guruuuu..(guna rentak lagu hari jadi :P)
i would like to take this oppurtunity to wish HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all my beloved teachers and lecturers from tadika kemas, sk jerantut, sk sultan abdullah, sk kubang kerian, smk zainab 1, KPMB, and also Uni of Sunderland :) and tak lupa to my lovely mother, Pn Jemilah Ismail and also my sister teacher zatil hidayah at Brunei..
Thanks for every single knowledges u guys have taught me and thanks you for making me what I am today! tanpa jasa kalian, sy tak berada sampai ke tahap ini :) hanya ALLAH s.w.t yg mampu membalas segala jasa kalian..



till then..
assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin