.

the time is...

My lovely ♥ Followers.. tq folo me! =)

Saturday, May 12, 2012

latest..

salam sumer!

hi korang..suddenly tiba-tiba ada mood nak update blog..so suprisely!

ok guys, currently..i don't have any more assignmenttttttttttttttttssssss! semua dh submit!


alhamdulillah...submitting my last tough assignment..agak susah nak settle kan this assignment..but i managed to finished it..thanks ALLAH :)


therefore, just one more exam left for my degree..

then i'm totally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

ya ALLAH rasa mcm cepat je masa berlalu..

i've almost done with my degree in UK..ternyata 1 year tu cpt sgt berlalu..:')

semua subjek dh lepas tggl one more which is Advanced Databases..

hope i can answer all the exam very well..pls pray for me!

ok..jmpe di next entry..
bubyeeeeeeeeeeee..
assalammualaikum :)

p/s : fews months left before i'm gonna leave england..damn sad! T_T




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin